PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Typically having your initial fitting 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding is preferred. We can do quicker turn around times if needed.
- The alteration process will take 2-3 fittings, including the first fitting. All follow-up fittings will be scheduled in-person after your first fitting.
- Initial fittings are 45-minutes long, and follow-up fittings are 30 minutes.
- Please be prepared for your appointment by bringing the bra and EXACT shoes you plan on wearing. If you have to schedule a second appointment to change your shoes, there will be a $50 fee for the additional appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment exactly on time. Our appointments are scheduled back-to-back, therefore if you arrive more than 10 minutes after your appointment has begun, you will have to reschedule.
- We are currently open and still operating under the shelter in place retail guidelines. We are only allowing one client in our studio at any given time so please arrive exactly on time for your scheduled appointment.
- Due to Covid-19 we will not be allowing any guests. We would like to ask you to please wear a mask to your appointment and at all times while inside our studio and use hand sanitizer upon entry. We will also be checking your temperature before beginning the fitting, this is to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff.