PLEASE SCHEDULE ONE ‘NEW BRIDE’ APPOINTMENT AND TWO ‘FOLLOW-UP FITTINGS’.
(See timeline below)
NEW BRIDE FITTING (45 min)
- Starting the alterations process 6-8 weeks before your wedding date is ideal.
FOLLOW-UP FITTINGS (30 min)
- Book one follow-up appointment approximately 4 weeks before your wedding.
- Book the other follow up appointment approximately 2 weeks before your wedding.
- If more fittings are needed, we will book those in person for you.
PLEASE CALL 415-410-8699 IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING APPOINTMENTS.
- To ensure we are able to complete alterations on time, we limit the number of gowns we take per wedding date. If you submit an appointment request, and we are unable to accommodate you, we will notify you via email as soon as we can.
- For summer weddings, April-October, our schedule gets booked quickly, so we highly recommend getting all 3 of your appointments on the books as soon as you are able.
- If you have more than three dresses please call to schedule an appointment.
- Please be prepared for your appointment by bringing the EXACT shoes you plan on wearing.
- Dresses that need to be completed in under 30 days will be subject to a rush fee starting at $250.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.